Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Welcome

  I have started Hidden Treasure Ranch Boutique where I can use my creative style for handmade gifts and decor. I also want to share weekly homemade recipes and DIY tips. Hidden Treasure Ranch Boutique offers many great gifts, home/office decor, treasures to add to your collection, and more.
  Let me share with you about myself! I am a mother of two great little daughters that are growing up fast. I have a wonderful husband that I enjoy spending time with even if we are doing work. We have 3 horses, 3 dogs, cats, and some chickens. My girls are going to do 4-H and so who knows what more animals that will bring. I have a degree in architecture and visual communication. I really love to be creative, design new products, and also work on DIY projects. We live in wonderful Colorado. Here we go 4 wheeling, camping, and ride our horses.
  I have a taste for rustic decor but also I love to do custom design works of art for my customers. I create personal works of arts for weddings, home decor, office decor, table settings, specialty gifts, and much more. Its the joy of seeing someone get the item they requested into their hands and being able to gift it or use it themselves.

  I plan on weekly sharing homemade recipes and DIY projects. I have a passion also for cooking. Its just something that cooking a great full filling meal for your loved ones that puts a smile on my face. Homemade and handmade are just wonderful cause its a product that is produced with love. A manufacture that produces many of the same item with a machine will not have the same as something that is hand created.
  I hope you join me for the daily and weekly posting of my adventures. I can't wait to see comments and inputs of what I have to offer and share.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, found you on the Pinterest Swap Party. Following you on Google and one of your Pin boards. Hope you can come visit me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Just returned the follow. Do you have twitter?

    ReplyDelete